Monday, June 9, 2014

Philippines Blog

Dear Reader,

If you're interested in learning about my missions trip to the Philippines in two weeks, you can find my other blog here: 

http://missiontothephilippines369.blogspot.com/

I plan to blog daily during, before, and after my trip, so subscribe if you would like to be updated with photos, quick thoughts, or ways to pray for me and my team. I am so blessed to have this opportunity to share God's love with the community there, and I'm excited to see what God will teach me through this trip.

Thank you for your prayers!

In Christ,
Amanda

"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth does not become weary or tired. His understanding is inscrutable. He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power."
{Isaiah 40:28-29}

No comments:

Post a Comment